All property photos
What a find! Lives like a cottage with views. This nearly stand-alone condo in this four-unit condo conversion has separate enclosed garages, extra storage, shared laundry and separate utility meters.
Special Highlighted Features Include
- Separate entrance from your own balcony
- Sliding doors lead to a lovely terrace off the dining area
- Beautiful hill and Bay views from inside and terrace
- Deeded 2-car garage with off-street entry
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stunning large double sink
- Updated bath with custom tile work, new lighting and storage unit, shower-over-tub
- Spacious living room flooded with natural light through newer windows
- Gleaming refinished wood floors in living, dining area and kitchen
- Two large bright bedrooms with big closets
- Lots of natural East, West and Southern light
- Fresh interior paint and new carpet in bedrooms and hallway
- Large common area yard with barbeque grill and many fruit trees including orange, apple, plum, loquat, persimmon, tangerine, lemon, apricot and grapefruit!
- Excellent Dimond location near shopping, transportation, parks and dining, close to Grand Lake Kitchen, Farmer Joe’s and more!
This quiet, residential stretch at the base of the Oakland Hills has a refreshingly unpretentious vibe. Part of the 94-acre Dimond Canyon bookends this immigrant community, giving the area a pleasant urban-nature balance. Back in the early 1900s, Dimond was known as Little Germany, thanks to the number of Germans and beer halls. Though that population has dwindled, an annual Oaktoberfest continues till this day. The Dimond District’s layered history includes timber groves and fruit orchards. But today you’ll find taquerias, mural art and natural grocer Farmer Joe’s. The commercial district is in Lower Dimond—home to local bakery favorite, La Farine.
The Sausal Creek runs from the Oakland Hills to the San Francisco Bay, with a portion running near Dimond’s Fruitvale Avenue. Hike along the creek bed in Dimond Canyon, where you’ll spot redwoods, oak, buckeye and other native plants. Ferns and wild blackberries grow here, too.
Located about two miles east of Lake Merritt, north of the Fruitvale District, and west of the Laurel District. It lies at an elevation of 213 feet (65 m). Dimond's ZIP code is 94602. It is a multicultural neighborhood where the hills meet the flatlands and is a unique melting pot of cultures and social classes. Dimond Park is located in the district.